2009 Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report available for download.

Danny McPherson danny at tcb.net
Fri Jan 22 01:08:17 UTC 2010

On Jan 21, 2010, at 4:34 AM, Pekka Savola wrote:

> Thanks to Arbor for collecting the report and your observations.
>
> One thing I found extremely strange is that almost 50% report they use BCP38/Strict uRPF at peering edge, yet only about 33% use it in customer direction. (Figure 13, p20)

Ahh, so, turns out some of the colors in a few of the
charts (including Figure 13) were transposed (that's what I
get for just looking at the numbers in the draft), making
several of the findings seem a bit strange.  This has since
been corrected and should clarify your cocnern..

Thanks Pekka (and several others) for pointing this out.

-danny