Katrina response, private and public

Reynold Guerrier reygue at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 22:39:21 UTC 2010

To any of you who wants to help:

We would like to provide to the haitian government a UC systems with several
branches:

   - President office:                                                10
   Endpoints
   - PM office:                                                         10
   endpoints
   - 12 mayor city hall offices:   3 for each :               36 endpoints
   - Ministries    (9 differents locations 3 for each)       27
   - Communications Center                                     20
   - emergency Clusters                                          14

Total
117 endpoints

Redundant communications.

So if someone can provide recommendations, equipment, skilled technician for
that it would be fine.

Reynold

--
Reynold Guerrier