OT: old farts recollecting -- Re: ASR1002

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Tue Jan 19 16:00:01 UTC 2010

for days now, i've been trying to remember a quotation, which i vaguely seem
to remember popping up in trn/nn or some USENET newsreader of old, along
the lines of:

"the telephone, once commonly available in cities, ...."

or something like that.

ring a bell for anyone?

--
Jim Mercer        jim at reptiles.org        +92 336 520-4504
"I'm Prime Minister of Canada, I live here and I'm going to take a leak."