ASR1002

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Tue Jan 19 08:24:39 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 05:20:59PM +0900, Randy Bush wrote:
> > Who knows how to unsubscribe the mail list?
>
> look at the headers

i still read most of my mail with mutt, but in my experience, many "modern"
interfaces (gmail/thunderrbird/etc) don't make it intuative to find and/or
read the headers.

i'm just sayin'....

--
Jim Mercer        jim at reptiles.org        +92 336 520-4504
"I'm Prime Minister of Canada, I live here and I'm going to take a leak."