Katrina response, private and public

Eric Brunner-Williams brunner at nic-naa.net
Sun Jan 17 23:02:35 UTC 2010

As of this hour Reynold Guerrier has managed to obtain 56 gallons of
diesel, moving the NAP's dry tank fail point some 8 hours, into the
morning of the 18th.

No other fuel has been delivered to the NAP. The SitRep of the 16th to
the State Department has just been updated with information current as
of this hour.

Eric