Katrina response, private and public

Eric Brunner-Williams brunner at nic-naa.net
Sat Jan 16 22:36:24 UTC 2010

At around noon, Eastern, the State Department was provided with
information on the fuel situation at the Port au Prince NAP, which has
used 2/3rds of the available diesel (8gal/hour run rate, 160 gal
remaining) keeping the microwave backhaul to the DR up, and all
remaining governmental and NGO network access.

Eric