Cogent Outage?

Brian Johnson bjohnson at drtel.com
Thu Jan 14 19:45:35 UTC 2010

<SNIP>

> Indeed. Please keep NANOG clear for inane pontification and religious
> wars regarding firewalls, for non-lawyers arguing the finer points of
> the law, and for most anything else that is non-operational in nature.

Daniel,

I may not understand the NANOG list charter, but I think operational
issues would not be just YOUR operational issues. I would agree that not
everything discussed here is operational for you. :)

- Brian

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
copying, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.