BGP testbed tools

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Wed Jan 13 07:14:38 UTC 2010

Cisco has a tool called RouteM which they use for lots of BGP scalability testing.  I used it a lot back in my testing days at UU.  Basically you just saved the contents of "show ip route" and you could replay that using the tool.  Man I wish I saved that tool somewhere, it was incredibly valuable.

You might be able find someone out there that still has this tool.  And please get me an extra copy if you do manage to find it ;)

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIE-M/T
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB5E3803D