he.net down/slow?

Michael J. Hartwick hartwick at hartwick.com
Mon Jan 11 19:47:29 UTC 2010

I have never understood how posting the "warning" at the bottom of the email
after you have already given up the "protected" information could possibly
be considered enforceable. I thought most NDA's required willing acceptance
by both parties before it could be considered valid, a message at the bottom
of the email that I have not agreed to should not be considered a valid
contract. That is kind of like putting the software license agreement inside
the box and the only way to get to the agreement is to open the shrink wrap,
but opening the shrink wrap is your acceptance of the agreement. If you put
the "warning" at the top of the email before what you are trying to protect
I *might* be more likely to believe it could be enforced.

Michael

Michael J. Hartwick, VE3SLQ                      hartwick at hartwick.com
Hartwick Communications Consulting                      (519) 396-7719
Kincardine, ON, CA                             http://www.hartwick.com