SORBS on autopilot?

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Mon Jan 11 18:48:46 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Steve Ryan <auser at mind.net> wrote:
> SORBS is a joke, always been a joke, and always will be a joke.  I'm quite
> saddened by the fact an entity actually provided financial support to keep
> it going.  The internet community would have been better served had they
> just went away.

SORBS appeared because someone was upset when the widely reviled ORBS
decamped. If SORBS went away there'd just be MORBS.

All the same, it's disappointing to see the SORBS DUL fall into
disrepair. Although not the focus of sorbs' operator, the DUL *was*
one of the more useful lists they published.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

Falls Church, VA 22042-3004