I don't need no stinking firewall!

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Sun Jan 10 07:18:50 UTC 2010

On Jan 10, 2010, at 1:32 PM, Dobbins, Roland wrote:

> One can spout all the buzzwords and catchphrases one wishes, but at the end of the day, it's all dead wrong - and anyone naive enough to fall for it is setting himself up for a world of hurt.

mike <harbor235 at gmail.com>,

You deserve a better response than this; I'm sorry for snapping, it just gets a bit wearying going over the same points over and over again.  My apologies.

Every point you raised has been discussed in detail previously on the two threads encompassing this topic (and previously on cisco-nsp, as well).  If you go read through the threads, you'll find the answers to the questions you've asked.

    Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.

                        -- H.L. Mencken