more inane confidentiality notices, was he.net down/slow?

Martin Hannigan martin at theicelandguy.com
Sun Jan 10 02:05:05 UTC 2010

Well, sure. So don't read the notice then.

The point is that rather than try to enforce agreements individually,
automatically slapping the notices on is not so unreasonable all
considered.

While it may be annoying, its not baseless. It certaintly isn't
useless in discovery.

YMMV.

Best,

-M<

Martin Hannigan                               martin at theicelandguy.com
p: +16178216079
Power, Network, and Costs Consulting for Iceland Datacenters and Occupants