he.net down/slow?

Martin Hannigan martin at theicelandguy.com
Sat Jan 9 23:27:52 UTC 2010

Some NDA's require that you must state your intent for each
communication that should be covered by the NDA.  As much as everyone
would like to believe these are wothless, they are not. Applying them
globally to your email  protects your legal rights. It is also
innocous.

Don't them it if you don't want to or perhaps a filter on keywords?

Best,

-M<

Martin Hannigan                               martin at theicelandguy.com
p: +16178216079
Power, Network, and Costs Consulting for Iceland Datacenters and Occupants