D/DoS mitigation hardware/software needed.

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Sat Jan 9 17:57:14 UTC 2010

We should circle up one day, I would love to provide you with some new
experiences. There is no sense in chalk talking it, too often I also
disagree with new ideas until I see them in action.

Best regards, Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ddosprotection to find out
about news, promotions, and (gasp!) system outages which are updated
in real time.

Platinum sponsor of HostingCon 2010. Come to Austin, TX on July 19 -
21 to find out how to "protect your booty."