D/DoS mitigation hardware/software needed.

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Sat Jan 9 15:40:52 UTC 2010

See the earlier post - what I'm referring to here is more along the lines of
stateless packet filters on upstream routers which can be triggered via
Flowspec or similar mechanisms...  I'm not disagreeing with you here on the
other points and largely concur.

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIE-M/T
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB5E3803D