AT&T Router down in Newark, NJ

Matt Simmons standalone.sysadmin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 22:36:09 UTC 2010

In case this affects any of you:

Dear AT&T IP Services Customer:

This e-mail is to notify you we are currently experiencing an impairment
with Newark Gigabit Access Router 1. We expect to have additional
information as soon as possible, and we deeply apologize for any
inconvenience this impairment may cause you.

Our trouble ticket number is 119512734.

Below are the IP addresses of your affected circuit(s) for which we have you
listed as a contact.
If you feel that this list is in error please reply with your change
requests.

x.x.x.x

For more information as it becomes available, please visit our website:

https://mis-att.bus.att.com<http://redir.aspx?C=a34e3c8e8d1949b5a5227a8e887664c2&URL=https%3a%2f%2fmis-att.bus.att.com>

If you require further information please feel free to email AT&T at:

rm-awmis at ems.att.com

Thank you for using AT&T.

Sincerely

The AT&T Customer Care Team

--

LITTLE GIRL: But which cookie will you eat FIRST?
COOKIE MONSTER: Me think you have misconception of cookie-eating process.