qwest outage no notice

Steve Ryan auser at mind.net
Thu Jan 7 10:14:11 UTC 2010

Any other specifics?  Got a trouble ticket ID?

I'm located in the NW (Talent, Oregon, just over CA border..) and we
have a few customers on Qwest T1's and the like.  We also have a
customer who gets MPLS directly from Q.

We've yet to hear of any outages for our customers - but I suppose the
night is still young...

Any other information you got might be helpful..

Regards,

Steve