ASR1002

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Jan 7 00:45:50 UTC 2010

I would run at least the 2.5 software (XNE).

You don't mention if you have RP1 or RP2, if you're doing sw redundancy or hw redundancy or both, etc.. This will also have an impact.

I've seen some 'odd' issues with BGP on the ASR1k, so you really do want to track the latest code.  It's also recommended to keep a close eye on your memory utilization and if/when any cores show up on the harddisk(s).

- Jared