dark fiber and sfp distance limitations

John van Oppen john at vanoppen.com
Sat Jan 2 01:24:31 UTC 2010

The best OTDR data I have ever gotten prior to signing an agreement for strands is the readings from another pair on the same route.    That being said most dark fiber agreements have some sort of minimum performance specifications in them.

John van Oppen
Spectrum Networks LLC
Direct: 206.973.8302
Main: 206.973.8300