Default Passwords for World Wide Packets/Lightning Edge Equipment

Benjamin BILLON bbillon-ml at splio.fr
Wed Jan 6 09:03:49 UTC 2010

Did you try to get in touch with Ciena people? I'm sure they will be
comprehensive about how you get their products (not being exactly a
customer).
You could maybe even get an access to products' documentation without
providing S/N:
https://portal.ciena.com/AccountRequest/index.aspx?mode=MgsZFb3Brzo=
I didn't try myself, but I guess getting the full documentation is worth it.

Ben