Query regarding maintenance menu on Liebert PeX units

Sam Silvester sam.silvester at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 21:35:14 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Sorry if this isn't the best place to be posting such a question, but
I figured there may well be a few aircon experts around. I've got a
few Liebert PeX 3100FA units and we're in the process of commissioning
some additional units.

The installing contractors are trying to hunt down the maintenance
menu PIN as it appears there has been a bit of a breakdown of
communications between the installing contractors and the distributer
who have decided to keep that detail rather close to their chests -
I'm trying to short-circuit the process to keep things moving!

Offlist is fine to keep the noise down.

Thanks,

Sam