Does anyone have the Cyber Storm II Exercise Report?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Mon Jan 4 12:03:27 UTC 2010

On Jan 3, 2010, at 4:11 PM, Eric Brunner-Williams wrote:

> I'm sure someone must, but google as I have I only find "fact sheets" (marcom collateral) and reports to Congress.
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Eric

These are restricted to those that have signed a Trusted Agent Agreement for participation in the current Cyberstorm event.  Ie: if you did CS1, you get access to stuff from CS1. If you did a CS2 TAA, you get access to stuff from CS2.

This is to help keep the private data private.  If you are interested in participating, you can email me the following info which I will forward to the team that runs the event:
Company Name:
Contact Name/Info:

It's an imperfect system (as are many things) but CS3 is scheduled for fall 2010.  The mid-term planning conference is coming up later this month.  It's not too late to get involved!

- Jared