Does Savvis have Peering Issues (Santa Clara, Virginia)

Haarith Devarajan hdevarajan at nextag.com
Thu Feb 25 20:31:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

After the last few savvis maintenance upgrades, We constantly keep
seeing latency issues on our external monitors.

When I look it up on some common monitors like
http://www.internetpulse.net/

It shows very high latency and some packet loss from Savvis to almost
most vendors.

When we escalate this to Savvis, they say we don't escalate tickets
based on external monitors.

We are not able to reproduce any timeouts but can see general increase
in latency.

Does any one else see similar issues and fixed it.

Appreciate any help,

Cheers

Haarith

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email message and any attachments are for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message along with any attachments, from your computer system.  If you are the intended recipient, please be advised that the content of this message is subject to access, review and disclosure by the sender's Email System Administrator.