Email Portability Approved by Knesset Committee

gordon b slater gordslater at ieee.org
Tue Feb 23 16:29:39 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 09:34 -0500, Jeff Kell wrote:

> Well, clearly, the planet just needs to join Active Directory, and the
> user convert to Outlook, and use the Global Address List, and...

Ahem! If they (M$) were to go back to the LDAP specs, they could save a
lot of time. They could even re-brand the new Global AD with a simple
sed one-liner and reduce time-to-market at the same time.

> [Sorry, I have heard that proposed by M$C** folks as a solution to just
> about everything else in the universe....]

Yeah, any more corporate/political hot air and this thread will burn
up :)

Gord

--
Gah! Portability, schmortability. Meh