Email Portability Approved by Knesset Committee

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Mon Feb 22 18:50:34 UTC 2010

On 2/22/2010 12:34 PM, Barry Shein wrote:

> That said, what does occur to me is what happens when we've closed
> someone's account for email abuse (e.g., a spammer)?

I've been thinking about that issue--spammer drop-boxes.

But we are not supposed to talk about spammers here so I was going to
take it up on NANAE.

--
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to
take everything you have."

Remember:  The Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca

ICBM Targeting Information:  http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs