Looking for contact from the University of Wisconsin Madison

Joe Greco jgreco at ns.sol.net
Wed Feb 17 12:56:47 UTC 2010

> Anyone have a contact at University of Wisconsin Madison (146.151.0.0/16)?
>
> Would really like to talk to someone who is involved with running the
> network over there.

Depending on your issue, you might actually want to talk to WiscNet.
For UW Madison, you can also talk to noc at doit.wisc.edu.  People like
Dave Plonka irregularly make appearances here; Dave is friendly and
can be reached at plonka at cs.wisc.edu, though I'm not sure what his exact
role is.

... JG