History of 4.2.2.2. What's the story?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Feb 14 21:19:55 UTC 2010

On 02/14/2010 07:41 AM, Joe Provo wrote:
> I don't think anyone else can help you determine your estimaation...

Sorry, I was being kind of flippant and paying homage to the "Peggy Hill"
character in _King_of_the_Hill_.

> That is a question for folks at L3.  Any publicly-sharable data might
> be interesting presentation-fodder.

Good idea, I'll have to see if I have any links into L3 that can help.

> Why "conjecture"?  Examining the /32s from inside and outside of 3356

I said conjecture because every person I found in my searches said things
like "I think it might be anycasted" or "they could be using anycast".
Until this thread, I didn't see any that spoke with authority on the
subject.

Thanks for the reply.

Sean