CYMRU Bogon Peering

Bill Blackford bblackford at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 20:55:54 UTC 2010

I've been doing this for some time on two routers injecting the null routes
into my AS. No issues. Beats the heck out of trying to use ACLs. However,
the prefix count is rapidly diminishing as more blocks are being released by
the various RIRs hence being pulled from the bogon list.

-b

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Thomas Magill <tmagill at providecommerce.com

--
Bill Blackford
Network Engineer

Logged into reality and abusing my sudo privileges.....