Linux Router distro's with dual stack capability

Blake Pfankuch bpfankuch at cpgreeley.com
Thu Feb 11 05:02:23 UTC 2010

I actually spaced about vyatta when I wrote this email.  I have since been forcefully reminded.  About 30 times :)  In the process of testing it, however my main concern is some of the complexity of the config options.  The GUI is a welcome addition since 4, however I still find it a bit lacking.  I may go the vyatta route anyway based only on my sheer curiosity and future possible needs.

Thank you all for your input!