The Internet Revealed - A film about IXPs v2.0: now available

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 03:01:16 UTC 2010

Very cool production. For the duration and intended audience it looks
like a nice and very clear documentary about how the "net" works.

For insiders the last minute may feel borderline with science fiction
and advertising but I see no evil.

I think it was a great contribution from Euro-IX to relax the
copyright. I can go with this video to my daughter's elementary school
and the kids will most probably "get it", and they won't give a squat
about IP, BGP, ECMP, IXP oranyotherP.

Relax, it's just a video

Cheers
Jorge