black listing of web traffic

Andrey Gordon andrey.gordon at
Tue Feb 9 15:47:03 CST 2010

Can't find my IP on any of the black lists. Don't have any proxies. Sites
that behave poorly are consistent. That is to say that, would always come up without an issue, but, know, don't ask, students), would consistently take forever to come up.

Just wanted to check of rate-limiting web clients is a common practice
nowdays in the industry. If it's not, it's probably an unlikely cause of my