lawful intercept/IOS at BlackHat DC, bypassing and recommendations

isabel dias isabeldias1 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 6 21:07:29 UTC 2010

Big Brother is watching you! so last year!

True, but the lawfull intercept has been around for a while, active/passive flow tap monitoring, port mirroring , called ID spoofing .......i also saw an update on the IOS/Junos roadmpap not that long ago. the 7600 has been around for a while now and so the code that comes w/ that feature available .........

lets not generate more data traffic than this .......as in case of infringement all data is recorded, stored, used as evidence and brought to our attention by the home "team", so we know in advance .....:-)

snmp v3 has been around for a gd while .......