How polluted is 1/8?

Manish Karir mkarir at merit.edu
Sat Feb 6 16:47:58 UTC 2010

Hi Jared,

Merit would be happy to sink and collected this traffic.  Perhaps even the entire /8
depending on the traffic level.  Ideally we would want to do the entire /8.
We have disk and bandwidth in place for our other research activities and this would
fit in nicely.  We could probably do a full pcap capture for a week or so and
make it publicly available to the broader research community.

-manish