NorthStar IP Management System

Eric Cables ecables at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 04:13:14 UTC 2010

I looked at NorthStar about 5 years ago, but due to its lack of support I
chose to use IPPlan instead.  I do remember thinking NorthStar would have
been a great solution had you been actively maintaining it, and maybe it
still will -- should you decide to pick it back up.

I would definitely give it another look as an alternative to IPPlan, so keep
us posted.

-- Eric Cables