NANOG Digest, Vol 24, Issue 129

John Jason Brzozowski john_brzozowski at cable.comcast.com
Fri Feb 5 01:39:04 UTC 2010

We will have follow up interactions that should help determine expertise
levels.  We want to make sure that our recruiting efforts do not
unnecessarily exclude people.  Overtime we need to make sure our trials
include people with varying degrees of expertise.

John

On 1/28/10 7:00 AM, "nanog-request at nanog.org" <nanog-request at nanog.org>
wrote:

> Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 23:07:16 -0600