Mitigating human error in the SP

David Hiers hiersd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 06:08:57 UTC 2010

You can completely implement Vijay's most impressive stuff and simply
move the problem to a different level of abstraction.

No matter what you do, it still comes down to some geek banging on
some plastic thingy.  I'm as likely to screw up an "Extensible
Entity-Attribute-Relationship" as I am an ACL.

David