google contact? why is google hosting/supporting/encouraging spammers?

Jim Mercer jim at
Thu Feb 4 00:07:18 CST 2010

we have recently started getting alot of spam, out of dubai, from "ecampaigners.dxb at"

all of the spam comes from/through google and google groups.

is this accepted/supported activity on google?

if not, where might i find a contact who can cluefully respond?

Jim Mercer        jim at        +92 336 520-4504
"I'm Prime Minister of Canada, I live here and I'm going to take a leak."
   - Lester Pearson in 1967, during a meeting between himself and
    President Lyndon Johnson, whose Secret Service detail had taken over
    Pearson's cottage retreat.  At one point, a Johnson guard asked
    Pearson, "Who are you and where are you going?"