Fiber Cut in CA?

Blake Covarrubias blake at beamspeed.com
Wed Feb 3 01:28:58 UTC 2010

This is actually in my service area.

There is an on-going water construction project along Interstate 8 by the Kiewit Corporation, and other entities, which are working on the All American Canal Lining Project.

http://www.iid.com/Water/AllAmericanCanalLiningProject
http://www.kiewit.com/projects/water-resources/all-american-canal.aspx

I drive by that area often and it is always very busy with workers and large machinery.

--
Blake Covarrubias