Default route with object tracking

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at
Mon Feb 1 10:26:23 CST 2010

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Curtis Maurand <cmaurand at> wrote:
> I'd rather send him to something more open like;  anything but
> Google's DNS.  Google's DNS is a little too nefarious for my taste.

<tinfoil hat off>
nefarious? as a route object to track for selection of a default route? really?
</tinfoil hat off>

I think watching something 'very stable' like.... may be
useful, but in the end "pick some route that's long lived and not in
just your upstream's control', that you see via both upstreams." seems
like the best option.