Looking for a Cisco network/server admin

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Fri Dec 31 00:38:26 UTC 2010

On 12/30/10 12:47 PM, Brielle Bruns wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I was wondering if someone could direct me offlist to a Cisco
> network/admin that could fix a mail server on their network that is out
> of sync time wise. Not a big deal, but I figured I'd ask. :)

I believe I may have been a bit unclear with what I'm looking for.  :)

I meant, theres a cisco.com mail server that is out of sync time wise,
was wondering if one of their network admins or server admins lurks on
the list that could fix their server that is having issues if I provide
them with the details.

Sorry, been a busy day at the shop and I'm trying to multitask and its
not working as well as I'd have hoped.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org