Good MPLS/VPLS book?

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Thu Dec 23 22:59:49 UTC 2010

While on a MPLS related TAC case recently, I was speaking to an engineer who helped vet portions of Cisco Press' MPLS Fundamentals (http://www.ciscopress.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=1587051974).  He said it's one of the best he's come across, but there may perhaps be some bias there ;)  Not knowing any better, I picked it up and I'm learning quite a bit.  It's also seems to be a great reference manual to keep around too.  The Kindle version is handy for quick reference from mobile devices too.