Router only speaks IGP in BGP network

Tarig Yassin tariq198487 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 23 18:48:17 UTC 2010

Hi Andre

That actually what I had done..
I thought it might be another solution

many thanks

--
Tarig Y. Adam
SUIN Network

Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 13:41:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Router only speaks IGP in BGP network
From: anfoju at gmail.com
To: tariq198487 at hotmail.com

how about sending only a default into your OSPF domain from BGP? of course this can be a "conditional" type of redistribution;if you want no redistribution at all, then consider generating the default at your ASBR, which also can be conditional.

without much more details on your topology, this is as vague an answer i can provide.
cheers