Post positive reviews

steve pirk [egrep] steve at pirk.com
Thu Dec 23 06:28:29 UTC 2010

Is this spam? ;-]

I have been doing a lot of playing with Google Places and the new HotPot
user ranking/review product, and for once, you get an honest list of reviews
by local people.

Only Google account holders can post reviews in the "by Google users"
section. I believe they also have to have a public profile.

So, trashing is possible, but you have to be able to back it up or you might
find the local community shouting you down ;-]

I really is a fairly neat twist on building a new kind of Yellow Pages...

--steve

--
steve pirk
refiamerica.org