C/D[WDM]

Raphael Maunier rmaunier at neotelecoms.com
Wed Dec 22 21:53:24 UTC 2010

+1

All our dwdm backbone is CubeOptics powered. We have about 30 pairs of DWDM band-spliiters and muxes.
The attenuation is the lowest we have seen on all the wdm muxes we have tested.

The tech guys @Cube optics are really smart. You can also ask for a specific mux if you have a want THE MUX.

You can buy CubeOptics muxes your eyes closed

--
Raphaël Maunier
NEO TELECOMS