IPv6 BGP table size comparisons

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Wed Dec 22 03:46:54 CST 2010

I love that people compare absolute numbers but have you also checked
how much noise is in there?

Back in the times when I was handling a /32 for someone, I created
really strict filters and was shocked.  The last version (really
outdated these days, so don't use it, Cisco style) was here:

People might say that it would not be helpful at all as we want IPv6
deployed but on the other hand people apply their doings of the last
10 years 1:1 to IPv6 and continue on the same mistakes which will not
be helpful either.

I would really love to see weekly Routing Reports for IPv6 as we have
them for legacy IP rather sooner than later.

Bjoern A. Zeeb                              Welcome a new stage of life.
         <ks> Going to jail sucks -- <bz> All my daemons like it!