IPv6 BGP table size comparisons

Jeff Wheeler jsw at inconcepts.biz
Wed Dec 22 03:08:43 UTC 2010

I could not find this information on any Wikis, but this is the sort
of thing that would be nice to be able to find out without posting on
the list or asking around (obviously.)  I have quickly made a couple
of entries with simple enough formatting that anyone can go onto
Wikipedia, click Edit, and add what they know.  This is sure to become
a frequently asked question before the answer is always "yes" given
that some major transit-free networks have no functional IPv6
capability of any kind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_IPv6_support_by_major_transit_providers

--
Jeff S Wheeler <jsw at inconcepts.biz>
Sr Network Operator  /  Innovative Network Concepts