Some truth about Comcast - WikiLeaks style

JC Dill jcdill.lists at
Mon Dec 20 14:46:39 CST 2010

  On 20/12/10 12:23 PM, Seth Mattinen wrote:
> On 12/20/2010 12:20, Alex Rubenstein wrote:
>> Amazing how that worked,

or didn't

>>   even spelling "fransisco" (sic) wrong.
> One letter off:

Did either of you actually *look* at the search results?

Lets take a quote from the first result:

> With franchises in two communities and others pending, it has begun
> building an HFC network that will eventually deliver bundled services
> to roughly 280,000 residents and businesses in Contra Costa County in
> the East Bay area of San Francisco.

OK, let's google for THAT.

No data, just references back to the initial press releases.  I can't
find any data that the overbuild *actually took place*.

Your lmgtfy link's search finds 5 year old press releases about
discussions to PLAN overbuilding in various locations.  What I want are
the Names of Specific Locations (in the SF Bay Area) where such
overbuilds are currently in place and serving customers.