AS Numbers from a common 32-bit pool.

Heinrich Strauss nanog at hstrauss.co.za
Mon Dec 20 12:49:49 UTC 2010

I'm kinda fearing this in South Africa, as we have a few large
incumbents who aren't really driving -NG versions of protocols.

They also have a "prove to us it's broken, and we may look at it in a
few months' time"-attitude towards it. :O

So 32-bit ASNs and IPv6 equally aren't really being driven, apart from
by a few key Academic players.

Just my ZAR 0.02
-H.