Some truth about Comcast - WikiLeaks style

Mikel Waxler dooser at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 15:54:46 UTC 2010

But in that scheme, Comcast looses in the long run, when the FCC gets around
to them, but Netflix looses customers immediately.

" I pay Netflix 10$ a month and they wont let me use their service cause I
am on Comcast? I am taking my money to Hulu!"

Sure netflix is "right" but by the time it matters they are out of business.