Some truth about Comcast - WikiLeaks style

Jack Bates jbates at brightok.net
Tue Dec 14 06:22:54 UTC 2010

On 12/13/2010 11:07 PM, Backdoor Santa wrote:
> Ever wonder what Comcast's connections to the Internet look like? In the tradition of WikiLeaks, someone stumbled upon these graphs of their TATA links.

Forgive me for being the skeptic, but I presume there is at least a
traceroute  with rDNS mentioning one of the 3 10G interfaces on
gin-nto-icore1 from comcast?

It's not like the image lists the customer name on it; disregarding
photoshop concerns. At least wikileaks documents look like they came
from the government and have lots of details. :)

Jack